Biden American Rescue Plan Packed Full of Pork
No surprise here, but the Biden Administration’s rescue plan for the American people is packed full of pork as usual. The $1.9 Trillion
Congressman Peter Meijer (R-MI) pointed out the major flaws in this bill and they include the following:
- $1.5 million for the Seaway International Bridge between Massena, New York, and Canada
- $100 million toward construction of an underground rail line linking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco district and Silicon Valley.
- National Endowment for the Arts. $135 million dollar bonus
- $50 million in political kickbacks for groups like Planned Parenthood
- $10 billion of foreign assistance
The bill only gives the American people $1,400 in direct relief while the government pads the pockets of special interests and their cronies in D.C.
What people don’t realize going back to the previous POTUS is the swamp is full, it was never drained, and it will stay full as long as the two major parties have control over our government.