Here is no surprise to anyone, but the 5,000 page + stimulus bill equal to $900 Billion is packed full of pork! We just got our hands on the text and we are combing through the document, but here are some of the highlights.
- $4,184,000 for Office of Ethics expenses.
- $85,476,000 for Economic Research Services
- $183,921,000 for National Agricultural Statistics Service
- $60,131,000 for the Risk Management Agency
- $21,000,000 for the Central Utah Project
- $3,850,000 for the Office of the President
- $13,641,000 for the White House Residence
We will continue to update as we comb through this insanely long piece of legislation.
8. $18,400,000 for the Office of National Drug Control Policy
9. $700,000,000 for the Sudan.
10. $500 million to Isreal
11. $453 million to Ukraine
12. $135 million to Burma
13. $85.5 million to Cambodia
14. $1.4 billion for “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act”
15. $130 million to Nepal
16. $10,000,000 for gender programs in Pakistan.
You get $600.00, let that sink in.
Also buried in the “relief” bill is a new law. If you stream copyrighted content without permission, you’re now a federal felon, punishable by jail time, fines, losing your right to vote or own a firearm, etc.
But they gave you $600 of your own money though.